Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms, conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of thacerea. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
thacerea.com is a registered trademark. All other products and company names referenced herein, if any, may be the trademarks of their respective owners. thacerea does not authorize the use of any trade name, trademark, registered trademark, logo, or any copyrighted material referenced herein for any purpose whatsoever, including non-commercial applications.
Restriction on Use
No permission is granted for use the materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other websites with this website, or to use the materials on your website in any way or for any reason without prior specific authorization fromthacerea.com.
There are certain risks in using any information, software, or products found on internet; and thacerea cautions you to be certain that you completely understand these risks before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything via internet.
Visitors to this website assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. Information published on this website is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors, to be used for informational purposes only. NOTHING IN THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY ITEM, PRODUCT OR BRAND.
Limitation of Liability
thacerea is not responsible for any infections, contaminations, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, errors, omissions, interruptions, or defects arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the material provided and/or contained on this site.
In no event shall thacerea be responsible for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way in connection with the use of or inability to use the information or materials on, or accessed through, thethacerea Web Site.
- customer who purchases the products is responsible for paying these customs rights, and of the possible paperwork involved.
- Customers are required to keep close track on their packages. If there is any delay in receiving a package, you will need to contact the designated courier services agency or immediately inform Ipmart in order to ascertain the reason for the delay.
- We will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom for their specific custom laws.
- We will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service fail after several attempts to deliver your package(s) due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address.
- The responsibility of the seller stops when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer